Rules for Registration
NOTICE: Applications will only be accepted if the system generated application copy with required documents is submitted by postal mail or brought directly to our office for processing. Faxed or e-mailed applications will NOT be accepted.
|REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION OF DGNM - ORIGINAL
|Bank Demand Draft from National Bank of Pakistans
|Dully Attested copy of NIC, Signature, Domicile etc.
|Dully Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate (1 No.)
|Dully Attested Provisional / Original Certificate
|Dully Attested copy of Course Completion Certificate - Original and 1 copy.
|Rs.2000/- Demand Draft Drawn in Favour of "The Registrar, Pakistan Nursing and Midwifery Council" payable at National Banks Branch and also
- Before starting the registration for renewal process, please scan the following documents and the size of the scanned the following original documents should not exceed 3MB (each)
- I. Your National Identity Card.
- II. Your attested copy of academic certifcate (if you are studying).
- III. Your Passport size photograph.
- IV. Above all documents should be Image Format JPEG(*.jpg;* .jpeg;).
- Renewal will be made every 5 years’ interval from the date of Registration.
- All Registered Nursing Personnel are allowed to renew their Registration Certificate.
- If employed in any Government Sector, employer certificate is not necessary. If employed in Non-Government Sector he/she must have to submit current employer certificate on the day of Renewal and have to be present physically.
- The Pakistan Nursing and Midwifery Council has every right to make modifications, additions or alterations in the rules and regulations of Renewal of Registration with Prior permission of the Council.